10.08.2009

Bonjour, je m'appelle He Shuming.

So anyway, the film school head and the French Embassy are sending me to Poitier, west of France in December this year for the 32nd Les Rencontres Henri Langlois because National Day is screening as part of an Asian film school showcase. I can't wait because it's my first trip to Europe and I can visit Paris after that! Now I am thinking how long, and how much I can afford to stay.

I have alot on my plate right now which is driving me insane. I just barely started on my dissertation, am stuck on my thesis film script due in 3 days, a documentary to finish, a TVC to pitch, funding proposals to write, plans for my Poitier/Paris trip, things I may have left out - I don't know where to start!


2 comments:

Shanice said...

will u be so kind as to help me get my Chanel wallet? (: I have EUR ready for you! hehe

shu-ming said...

sure! pm me or something the details!