6.13.2009

We haven't turned around.

A month since holidays started (the real one, after China and The Lasalle Show) and I may have up-ed two pants size, coupled with a swollen face (I may have lost my jawline). Every single day I lazed in bed with my Mac plugged on 30 Rock (all three seasons, now on random repeats), North Korean propaganda videos on YouTube and the adorable sextuplets on Jon & Kate + 8 (my favourite is Aaden, the one with glasses), eating nothing but Oreos and London Rolls with milk.

Laziness never felt so bad, and any attempt to break this was half hearted. Last week I decided to change the fengshui of my room and woke my neighbours up while moving my beds and cupboards. Alone. At 11pm.
I got bored while trying to throw out my old issues of Men's Health and promptly went back to my bed, Mac and Oreos.

But I've resolute to giving my room its long overdued, complete makeover this weekend when I finally cash in my pay cheque. Then I will start painting my room. After I buy my paints.

I chose dark green and grey, by the way.

No comments: